Friday, February 28, 2014

7 Quick Takes: 2/28/14

Tomorrow is March 1st...you'd never know it by looking out my window at the snow, but spring is (finally) in its way! Today is Friday so that means it's time for another Quick Takes post!

1.) I joined Jen's 7 in 7 challenge and have actually done a good job keeping up with it each day; you can check out the list of other bloggers that are doing the challenge here.

2.) Spring training has begun, baseball alerts are coming to my phone every day, and opening day is at the end of March....hopefully the snow will be gone by then.

3.) Speaking of snow Michigan is supposed to be getting even more this weekend and at this point we have nowhere to put it. We have drifts that can be measured in feet, and a driveway that gets narrower and narrower each time we shovel...guys, if it snows again I might lose my mind!!

4.) My friend Britt lent me DVDs of The BBC series Robin Hood....I'm hooked! What an awesome show!!

5.) I'm sorry for the brevity of my takes today but I'm writing this post from my phone while sitting down and catching up on Scandal. My grandmother is on her way over here for dinner, we've cleaned, baked, set the table, and dinner is in the oven. I'm making this an incredibly quick Quick Takes because she'll be here in about an hour.

6.) I haven't mentioned it yet, but read several recaps and wrap up posts...Downton Abbey was great this season! I'm sad to see another season end but it gives me something to look forward to for next season.

7.) Once again, I'm sorry for the brevity...I'm linked up at Conversion Diary as always. Head over there for more Quick Takes!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. All this snow is getting rather silly. Will somebody tell Jack Frost to take a vacation? :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers; feel free to ask questions or leave comments but please be respectful!